Europe is a Continent that comprises the western most part of the Euro Asia.
Europe consists of 50 Countries and it the second smallest continent by the
surface area. There are more than 225 Languages spoken across Europe.
Europe Union produces as twice as many Doctorates than USA (with 111,000
new Doctorates awarded each year).
There are over 4,000 Higher Education Institutions in Europe offering wide
range of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate Level.
International Students who are studying in Europe will have right to work Part
Time during Term Time and Full Time during Holidays. After completion of their
program, most European Countries Offer up to 18 Months on a Post Study
Work Visa, that allowed Work too
(work while study & Post Study Work may vary depending on the country you chose to study)
What Makes Europe So Popular ?
1. High Quality Academic Programs
2. Studying in mainland Europe give the Students the opportunity to
experience many different European countries and culture
3. Grab the Opportunity to improve your skills in another Language or in
4. Support services for International Students
5. 31 of 100 World’s top Universities are in Europe
6. International Recognized Degrees with Very Low Tuition Fees
7. Cheap Living Expenses compared to other Countries